The First Of My Blog...

I try to take pictures to make a persons heart feel that moment in time when they look at the photo . I like to get to know the people I photograph. I like to listen to what they like and want from their photos. If they don't know I help them along. Thanks for looking and reading my blog.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Burns Family Photos with their Horse Montana



This family has rodeoed with us for years.  I received the call about coming and taking pictures after Montana (their daughter Nicole's horse) was diagnosed with cancer.  This has been her rodeo horse for years.  This touched my heart because my youngest daughter has grown up with her rodeo horse, and I know what it will be like one day when Rosie will be ready to leave us.  Thank you Erica for asking me to be a part of this photo session.  My heart goes out to you and your family. 

No comments: