The First Of My Blog...

I try to take pictures to make a persons heart feel that moment in time when they look at the photo . I like to get to know the people I photograph. I like to listen to what they like and want from their photos. If they don't know I help them along. Thanks for looking and reading my blog.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Glamour Shoot

I cannot believe that she is going to be 18.  I have had the best time with this gal.  I don't know if it was because I was so much older when she was born, but I have literally savored every little thing she has done. I was so shocked when the Lord blessed me with her, I thought my family was complete. The Lord had other plans, and I am so thankful. 

I wanted to do a glamour session, and use my new lights.  I had a volunteer for this right off the bat.  How could I tell this pretty gal no.  So of course she was my model.  She is so beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.  





No comments: