The First Of My Blog...

I try to take pictures to make a persons heart feel that moment in time when they look at the photo . I like to get to know the people I photograph. I like to listen to what they like and want from their photos. If they don't know I help them along. Thanks for looking and reading my blog.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sweet Baby Jackson.



This is my 1st grandbaby.  He is now 3 months old and he makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see his sweet little face.  I know people probably get tired of hearing about him but someday they will have a grandbaby and see what it is all about.  My daughter his mommy is the best little momma I have seen with a baby.  I am one lucky Nonnie to have such a precious grandbaby, and he has such a wonderful mom and dad in his life.  Just thought I would share my pride and joy.

No comments: